Aug 23, 2011
Here's the SPARKlab file demonstrated at the end of the
"Acceleration Due to Gravity" podcast episode:
Acceleration Due to Gravity PPF SLS.spk
On a computer with SPARKvue installed, simple double-click the SPARKlab
file to open it.
To transfer the file to a SPARK Science Learning System, follow these
- Copy the file to a USB flash drive.
- Connect the USB flash drive to the top of the SPARK.
- Tap the date/time indicator on the top bar of the SPARK's Home
screen to access Device Tools.
- Choose Manage Files.
- Copy the file from the USB flash drive to the Experiments
folder on the SPARK.
- Remove the USB flash drive once the transfer is complete.
- Confirm the transfer by choosing Open from the Home Screen and
opening the transferred SPARKlab from the Subjects tab.